Aidan Burley was the Conservative Member of Parliament (MP) for Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, England (2010 - 2015).
Relationship with the Tobacco industry
Accepted Tobacco Hospitality
Opposed Tobacco Control Measures in the UK
Against Smokefree Legislation
In October 2010 Burley voted for the smoking ban to be overturned. 
Profile of Aidan Burley on TheyWorkForYou website.
- UK Parliament website MPs, Lords and Offices, accessed May 2015
- House of Commons Publications, Register of Members’ Financial Interests – 9 February 2015 report, 9 February 2015, accessed February 2015
- House of Commons Publications, Register of Members' Financial Interests 13th December 2011 report, 13 December 2011, accessed 15 December 2011
- M. Goslett, K. Gladdis, ‘Tobacco firm gave thousands of pounds worth of hospitality to nine MPs who opposed smoking bill’, Daily Mail, 23 November 2011, accessed 16 December 2011
- J. Isaby, ‘David Nuttall's attempt to relax the smoking ban falls at the first hurdle - but 77 Tory MPs vote for his Bill (with 38 opposing it)’, ConservativeHome website, 14 October 2010, accessed 28 March 2011