TobaccoTactics is built by a team of editors moderated by the Tobacco Control Research Group at the University of Bath.
If you want to join the editing group, please send a request explaining who you are and your affinity with tobacco control to:
- TobaccoTactics .AT. bath.ac.uk
Whether you will be accepted is at the discretion of the Tobacco Control Research Group.
- TobaccoTactics.org and the University of Bath (‘We’) own and operate this Wiki.
- As a contributing editor, you commit yourself to ensuring TobaccoTactics is a trustworthy source of information, aiming to meet the best possible standards of quality, completeness, fairness and accuracy when submitting work.
- To achieve these standards of quality, completeness, fairness and accuracy, as a contributing editor you commit yourself to using the TobaccoTactics Guide to Writing, as well as the guide to Guide to Referencing and the Guide to Sourcing.
- As a contributing editor you agree that the content you submit will be monitored by the managing editors, and can be edited, altered, completed or moved and even deleted by them or by other contributing editors.
- As a contributing editor you agree to edit your material to a high standard. TobaccoTactics has a Right of Reply for reporting complaints of any material considered defamatory, offensive, inaccurate etc. The managing editors will invite the contributors to substantiate their claim and edit the material accordingly.
- As a contributing editor, you agree that during the Right of Reply procedure – if required for legal reasons – the contested sections may be taken offline or edited without recourse to you as the editor of these sections.
- In case of editorial disagreement over submitted content and/or the accuracy of it, as a contributing editor you agree to take part in the TobaccoTactics Dispute Resolution Procedure [link here]
- Use the Wiki for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Wiki to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Wiki, or express or imply that we endorse any statement that you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Wiki or the servers or networks used to make the Wiki available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Wiki any virus, worm, trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive, or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of or access to the Wiki – other then in cooperation with and agreed upon by the TobaccoTactics team;
- Infringe or breach the copyright, design rights, moral rights, trademarks, service marks, or any other intellectual property rights or any contractual or other rights of any nature belonging to a third party.
- Name (print)
.................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... ....................
Please print this, sign it, and return it to:
- Tobacco Control Research Group
- Department for Health,
- University of Bath,
- BA2 7AY, UK
NB. To print out, use the 'printable version' link in the left-hand toolbox column.