Instinctif Partners, up to 2014 known as College Group, is a Public Relations (PR) company based in the United Kingdom (UK), with a presence in Europe, the United States, Africa, the Middle East, and Africa.
The company has worked with the tobacco and e-cigarette industries.
Relationship with the Tobacco Industry
Working with the E-cigarette Industry
In 2014, Instinctif Partners reportedly handled the PR of NJOY, an independent American e-cigarette company, which was taken to court over e-cigarette patent claims that same year by Fontem Ventures, a subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco. NJOY and Fontem Ventures settled in 2015. In September 2016 NJOY filed for bankruptcy.
- Instinctif Partners, History: Our Story, Instinctif Partners website, 2017, accessed March 2017
- PRCA Public Affairs Agency and In-House Register June – August 2016, PRCA website, accessed March 2017
- Instinctif Asia, Instinctif Partners was Awarded the PR Awards Hong Kong 2014, Instinctif Asia website, 11 December 2014, accessed March 2017
- G. Charles, Full steam ahead, PublicAffairs news, 4 April 2014, accessed March 2017
- Fontem Ventures, Fontem Ventures B.V. and NJOY Inc Announce Settlement Agreement in Relation to E-Vapour Technology Patents, 16 November 2015, accessed March 2017
- V. Sullivan, E-Cig Maker Said Failed Product Launch Led to Bankruptcy, 19 September 2016, accessed March 2017