Andrew MacLachlan Gray has been a member of the British American Tobacco (BAT) management team from 2008.
On 31 August 2017, BAT announced that Gray, then Director Marketing, was appointed Chief Marketing Officer, with effect from 1 October 2017.
Career with British American Tobacco
Gray joined BAT’s Brazilian subsidiary, Souza Cruz, in 1986.
- Director Marketing (2014)
- Regional Director for Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (2011)
- Regional Director for Africa and the Middle East (2008)
- President Souza Cruz (2006)
- General Manager BAT Malaysia (2004)
- Area Director for Central America & the Caribbean
- British American Tobacco, Management Board Changes, News Release 31 August 2017, accessed September 2017
- R. Parsons, Lucky Strike owner promotes Andrew Gray to top marketing job, marketingweek.com, 29 August 2014, accessed July 2017
- British American Tobacco, Management Board: Our leadership team, undated, accessed July 2017
- Bloomberg, British American Tobacco Plc- Andrew Maclachlan Gray undated, accessed July 2017